Gartner are the leading research and advisory company, providing senior leaders with business insights, advice and tools they need to achieve their goals. Gartner has a yearly publication on expected trends in various markets and industries. This year the use of “Intelligent Apps” was identified as the main trend.
At Keelings Knowledge we understand the value of mobile solutions, particularly in a fast-paced industry like the fresh produce sector, where real-time data is paramount to making the right business decisions.
“The Keelings Knowledge Sales App is fully in line with the trend identified by Gartner”, says Eamonn Flynn, Managing Director at Keelings Knowledge.
The Sales App offers flexibility, in that, it can be integrated into any ERP system Worldwide.
The App includes three different configurations;
1. Sales Team has up-to-date stock data on hand to have full control over sales order decisions and to be able to send automatic confirmations.
2. Customer login to easily order over price lists or past orders. Invoices can be downloaded and the customer has the option to report problems via the feedback form.
3. Drivers can view deliveries or save e/PODs directly over the mobile device, change orders and manage returns.
General features include:
- Integrated customer call and email functionality
- Online & offline sales
- Daily sales summary
- Automatic updates and
- Customer account statements
- Works on both Android and iOS based devices
This is a unique and comprehensive mobile solution developed by specialists with more than 90 years of fresh produce industry experience. Standardise and simplify your communication with the Keelings Knowledge Sales App. Scale your business with this intelligent software and improve your customer loyalty.
For more information contact:
International Sales and Marketing Manager
T: + 353 (1) 697 0166