Fresh Produce is an industry where margins are tight and constantly under pressure, where the produce has a short life and quick decision-making is critical. If your business incorporates packing or production, our ERP software is designed to optimise your operation by providing accurate information and analysis in a timely manner.
This detailed information can be shared within your business, with growers and suppliers and can help your management team make the best decisions regarding sourcing, sales, production and distribution.
The increasing requirements of retailers driven by a global appetite for quality, transparency, and information, dictates that your systems must be capable of supporting your business to deliver on all of these requirements for your clients.
Functionality supporting the packing and production operation includes packhouse management and stock selection, yield and waste control, labour efficiency and production cost allocation at SKU level.
- Yield management - Class 1 & overall
- Waste management
- Labour costs efficiency
- Real time order fulfillment status
- Real time stock position
- Ability to integrate with clients through EDI, ASNs, etc.
- Divergence from client specifications through the production process caught early
- Ability to provide service provision for retail clients (packing, sorting, distribution)
- Daily profitability at SKU level
- Capture factory floor data to make quicker, more informed decisions
- Production planning - supports multiple finished products for multiple customers on the one production line with real time cost distribution
- Field performance - know how well your crop variety has performed for you
- Maximum use of space - only request pallets as you need them for the production line
- Know the cost each pack has cost in your operation
- RF scanning utilising barcode technology
- Mobile picking (job assignments) for production / dispatch
- In feed / out feed online touchscreens at machine level
- Production grading - multiple finish product formats
- Multi-commodity finished product -mixed formats
- Production 'pack ahead' planning & sales order allocation
- Finished product online label checks (incl depot date(s) validation)
- Extensive production costings module incl. raw material, labour (direct / indirect)
- Packaging & overheads at SKU Level
- Production class II, processor & waste output management
- Customer product specification management
- Production order generation and assignment at machine level
- Production scheduling at line level
- Real time production order status visibility at supervisor level
- Packaging allocation and consumption
- Finished product label ordering module / interface
- Production specific BI module
- Supports contract packing & service provision
- Production yield management by unit / weight
- Grower returns post grading/pack out
- Supports multiple product attributes
- Stock segregation for third party inventory management
- Consignment Label Generation